Sunday, July 26, 2009

Saginaw - Henry Ford Museum - London

Saturday July 25 Sabato 25 Luglio

We could not leave Paul's Motel fast enough. We did not even make coffee. We stopped at a McDonalds for coffee and then rode a little over an hour to Dearborn and the Henry Ford Museum. I was following Clint and several times he left a stop sign where there was not enough of a break in the traffic for me to leave with him. Three of those times the oncoming car slowed and waved me on as they could see that we were riding together. That helps make up for one inconsiderate lady who passed me at the end of the on ramp not allowing me to merge and then almost ran over CnC when they were merging. But we made it to the museum and spent a couple of hours there. I have been there twice before and really enjoy it. I have wanted Linda to see it for many years. Naturally there are several cars and motorcycles but there are also locomotives, farm equipment, BIG industrial engines, household displays, aeronautical exhibits, motorcycles and on and on. When we left I heard a group speaking italian. So naturally I started talking with them. They were all from Sicily and it was good to practice a little. Then we headed for Canada. The customs delay was almost an hour but we finally made it through and were on our way. We arrived in London, Ontario and found a Knight's Inn motel which is a chain. It was $55 with internet and non smoking rooms. Unfortunately the internet is down but the price is still good and we have reserved another for tomorrow night at Niagara Falls.


JFK Dallas Limousine

No comments:

Post a Comment