Tuesday, June 16, 2009

On the Road Again

Wednesday Morning Mercoledi Mattina

I am now at my parent's house and will leave this morning to catch Clint and Charleen in Eureaka, Calif. Yesterday I went to a coffee shop and used the world's slowest internet to write yesterday's update. It took 2 hours to do something very simple. But when I returned to the campground my wheel was waiting for me. It took only a couple on minutes to install and I was on the road at 11:58. I went across the mountains at Yosemite National Park. It was cold, rainy and beautiful. I arrived at my parent's house at 5:58 exactly 6 hours after I left the campground. My mother had a hot bowl of soup waiting for me which was happily consumed. This morning I will wash the bike and continue on my trip. Total mileage today ~290.

Yosemite 004

Adesso sono alla casa dei miei genitori. Ieri ho ricevuto la mia ruota nuova e poi ho fatto una gita ieri di 6 ore. Attraverso le montagne a Yosemite Parco Nazionale. Era freddo con pioggia ma bellissima. Sono arrivata ai miei genitori 6 ore dopo partendo il campeggio, ~ 290 miglia. Stamattina puliro' la moto e partiro' per Eureka per trovare Clint e Charleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment